Motor vehicle crashes are the number one cause of death for US teens. In Reach would like to help change this statistic. We are excited to announce our new online free driver's education program for teens, and others, preparing to learn how to drive. Visit our dedicated site for access to Maryland permit practice tests and more information on the Maryland licensing process.
Join In Reach in helping our teens and others prepare to take and pass their MD state written driving exam. We have partnered with driving-tests.org to bring residents in Maryland one site where they can practice and get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
DID YOU KNOW?
- There are 26.6 Million Teens in the US;
- Automobile accidents are the #1 cause of death for US teens;
- 95% of teens use the internet; 75% have broadband at home;
- 40% of all teens fail their permit exam on the first try; and,
- Lack of preparation and failure to study is the #1 reason cited for exam failure.
Maryland ranked seventh best in safer places for teens to drive according to a study by WalletHub. Let's do our best to stay in the Top 10 and move closer to the top spot by keeping our teens safe while driving especially during the summer months when they drive more and are supervised less.